2021 Racing Schedule
General Admission and Pit Admission pricing will be announced per event.
July 29th (Thursday) – USAC INDIANA SPRINT WEEK – please visit our facebook page for a map of the main gate area.
Pit Admission $35.00 Pit Gate opens at 430pm
General Admission $30.00 Main Gate opens at 430pm
Kids under 10 must be present at Main Gate to receive wrist band.
Main Concession Stand will be open at 5pm
LPS INDIANA SPRINT WEEK 7/29 HELPFUL INFO
Here is some information for those of you that will be attending Indiana Sprint Week at Lincoln Park Speedway. We hope this helps answer any questions you have and that it helps navigating our facility smoother. Please review the attached map if doing General Admission. This will help you get in the proper place and assist us with moving any line.
1) No marking of seats until gate has opened.
2. If paying with credit card, it slows things down especially with crowds. So be prepared for it to take some time.
3. If you need cash, the nearest ATM is at the gas station at US 231 and 40.
4. Know how many people are in your party when coming in the gates. That helps us get you an accurate total quicker. Children under 10 must be present to get their wrist band.
5. When coming in the gate, remember no open drinks (water bottles, yetti cups, big gulps, etc.) and no alcohol may be carried in.
6. No carry in alcohol is permitted.
7. Follow the instructions of staff members.
8. Whether card or cash please have it in your hand and ready when you reach the gate.
9. Please do not park or sit in areas marked for those with physical limitations (Handicapped area) unless you meet the requirements to do so. THESE ARE MARKED BY BLUE PAINT AREAS.
10. DO NOT RUSH THE GATE AT OPENING!!!! We need you in orderly lines so we can complete each transaction quickly instead of parties getting separated by the rush.
NOTICE TO CAMPERS AND RVERS
• DO NOT PARK CAMPERS IN THE MAIN PARKING AREA OUTSIDE THE MAIN GATE
• Park campers in the designated camping site.
• Take up only the room that is required for your needs
• Park in an orderly fashion.
• If you want to have space, then we recommend you make a reservation at a campground.
• We have primitive camping.
• Be respectful of others
August 7 – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets. (Hornets will run trophy dash and feature from 7/24, plus another complete show)
August 14 – Little Feet Challenge 3 – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers (Super Stock trophy dash and feature from 7/24 plus modified feature from 7/24)
August 21 – MSCS Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, Bombers, and MMSA
August 28 – Gary Ricketts Buckeye Bob 33 (33 lap Modified Feature) – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers – 50 bonus points to all classes
September 4 – King of Non-wing and End of Summer Fireworks Extravaganza – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers – Every Sprint runs a
September 11 – Patriot 100 (100 lap Modified Feature) – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers
September 18 – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers
September 25 – Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks and Bombers – FINAL POINTS NIGHT
October 3 (Sunday) – Lincoln Park Speedway End of the Season Powder Puff and Mechanics Race – Pit Admission Only